Girls Physical Education Dress Code and Rules
1. Athletic shorts, yoga pants or sweat pants. (no jean shorts).
2. T-shirt or sweatshirt (no tank tops or sleeveless shirts)
3. Sneakers with socks.
Locks and Lockers
Girls are given a lock and locker to share with a partner. It is the responsibility of both partners to lock up valuables during class time and to lock up their clothes/sneakers after class. They may also keep in their locker…hair elastics, deodorant, extra socks.
• No gum in the locker room or gym.
• Phones may only be used in designated areas with teacher permission.
• Bathrooms may be used before class or after.