REMINDERS: SAFETY FIRST!
* Please do not pull in the back area of the school to drop off or pick up your child.
* Please do not park under signs that say No Parking Between the Hours of 8:30 to 9:30 and 2:30 to 3:30.
* Please do not stop on Lynn Street to drop off or pick up children.
* Please do not stop in front of the school safety lane, next to Louie’s Lix where students line up, or at the circular drive way in front of the school.
* You may park in the church parking lot and walk your child to the crossing guard or to the school area.
IMPORTANT: SCHOOL STARTS AT 8:50 AM
All students are expected to arrive at school on time at 8:50 AM. The first 10 minutes of the day are used for important procedural activities such as ordering lunch, taking attendance, collecting homework, establishing routines, and completing morning work. If students are even a few minutes late, they start the day rushed and behind schedule. Please ensure that your child arrives on time each day.
IMPORTANT INFO ON DISMISSAL
will escort students out of the building at the end of the day. Parents waiting
for their child on the side of the school by Door # 11 are requested to please wait
on the sides of the safety lane, leaving the middle area open so that
teachers can safely walk their students out to find their grown-ups. Please do
not stand in the middle as this impedes a safe exit from the building. Once you have your child, please move quickly
so as to allow teachers to help their students locate their