Peabody Veterans Memorial High School Athletics
Boston Globe Dalton Award WinnerHighest overall winning percentage in athletics2002,2003,2004~2008, 2009 & 2010Northeastern ConferenceHarold Martin Outstanding All-Sports Award
Click here for schedules
Cross Country- Boys Basketball- Boys Baseball Cross Country- Girls Basketball- Girls Lacrosse- Boys Field Hockey Gymnastics Lacrosse- Girls Football Ice Hockey- Boys Outdoor Track- Boys Golf Ice Hockey- Girls Outdoor Track- Girls Soccer- Boys Indoor Track- Boys Softball Soccer- Girls Indoor Track- Girls Tennis- Boys Volleyball Swim/Dive- Co-ed Tennis- Girls
Football Cheer Basketball Cheer
Ice Hockey Cheer
Pre-Season Responsibilities for Student Athletes
The coach of each sport will hold an informational meeting prior to the start of the season. Candidates are expected to attend. A parent-athlete meeting is held prior to each season. The athlete and one parent or guardian must attend the meeting the first season the athlete plays each year.
All candidates for athletic teams must meet the following requirements prior to attending any tryouts or practice sessions:
- Have evidence of a passed physical examination that is valid for the school year. A registered physician must perform the examination.
- Have submitted a signed parental form.
- Be less than 19 years of age on or before September 1 of that year for Varsity or be less than 16 years of age on or before September 1 for grade 9.
- Be academically eligible.
- If a transfer student, must notify Athletic Director.
- Must have fulfilled all financial obligations for equipment issued the previous season.
- User Fee Information